What happens once I order?
We pack, wrap and ship your order.
Orders are generally processed and shipped within 2-8 business days of receiving your payment. Once orders are shipped, email notifications are sent. Postage of domestic parcels is done through Australia Post with their standard shipping times applicable.
Orders on the larger side may attract a slightly longer processing time. If your order will be affected, contact will be made with you to advise.
How do I change my order?
If a change is required, you must notify within 4 hours of purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an order is packed changes are not possible.
If you place multiple orders which must be combined for shipping, these order must be placed on the same day. You must notify with 4 hours if this is to be the case. No postage combinations will be offered between our Etsy store and this store.
Once a parcel leaves Glitter City, we have no control over it. Shipped orders will not be cancelled.
Please consider that we reserve the right to refuse changes and cancellations at our discretion.
How can I pay for my order?
The following payment types are accepted:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Shopify Pay
How do I apply an indie polish?
- Apply good quality Base Coat, wrapping* the tip of your nail, allow to dry.
- Apply thin layer of selected indie nail polish**, wrap tip of your nail, allow to dry.
- Paint second layer of polish and a third if required, allowing coats to dry in-between. If using a polish with lots of glitters/flakies, you may wish to use the ‘glitter placement’ or ‘dabbing’ techniques*** to achieve the desired result. Ensure you use the wrapping technique on the first and last coats of colour painted on the nail.
- Dip a small make up brush in remover and clean up**** around the cuticle to ensure a neat edge so that the cuticles are not flooded with polish.
- Complete manicure with a good quality top coat, wrap the tip of the nail on last time. Certain glitter-dense polishes may require two coats of top coat to ensure a smooth finish.
- * The ‘wrapping’ technique helps to ensure your manicure will last longer and will not chip as easily. Wipe off your polish brush really well leaving a minimal amount polish on the bristles. Gently swipe the brush along the free edge of your nail getting a bit of polish just underneath the tip. If done correctly you will see a bit of polish under your nail which helps to anchor the polish to your nail and prevent chips and lifting.
- ** If your chosen shade is a clear based ‘jelly’ polish or ‘glitter topper’, you will need several layers to reach opacity on the nail. You may wish to use a coloured undercoat in a complementary or contrasting colour. If using a coloured undercoat, paint nail and allow to dry completely before applying indie polish over the top. Continue with steps 3 - 5.
- *** ‘Glitter placement’ and ‘dabbing’ are techniques which can be used to get the desired coverage and placement when using a glitter heavy polish. Certain shaped glitters (generally larger glitters/irregular shapes) may sink slightly. By sitting the bottle upside down for 5 minutes before using or shaking/rolling the bottle you will be able to correct any settlement. When painting the nail use a gentle hand to avoid dragging all the glitter and flakes to the tip of your nails. Instead of brushing over the nail, get the brush loaded with enough polish and glitter for one coat, place a dab of it on the nail and then gently push it around. Allow to dry and repeat as required to fill in gaps and reach opacity on the nail.
- **** The ‘clean up’ stage of a manicure is very important to ensure a professional finish. Pour a little bit of polish remover in a small dish. Dip your brush in the remover and dab the excess off on a paper towel. Sweep your brush lightly along the painted edge to create a smooth defined edge, making a neat finish.
What ingredients are used?
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phthalic Anhydride / Trimellitic Anhydride / Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid / Fumaric Acid / Phthalic Acid / Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer Stearalkonium Hectorite, Citric acid.
MAY ALSO CONTAIN:
Mica, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxides, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Red 7, Red 34, Red 28, Red 22, Yellow 5, Yellow 10, Blue 1, Black 1, Silicon Dioxide, Glycidoxy Phenol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium, Polyurethane 33, Magnesium Fluoride.
What does Vegan-Friendly/Cruelty Free and 3-5 free mean?
We do not test on animals. We do not buy from companies who are known to test on animals. Mckfresh Nail Attire is cruelty free and friendly to those living the vegan life.
All nail polishes are Toluene, Formaldehyde, TSF Resin, Camphor and DBP free.
What if my order arrives but contains damaged/missing/incorrect item/s?
We take great care whilst packaging orders however errors occasionally occur, or accidental damage could happen in transit. Whilst this is rare, if something has gone awry please email email@example.com as soon as possible to enquire about options available. These situations will all be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Can polish be returned?
Health and Safety standards prohibit the return of nail polish. Please consider this when placing your order to avoid disappointment.
Where can I find more Mckfresh?
We have an Etsy store at mckfreshnailattire.etsy.com where you may be able to find limited discontinued shades.
Facebook - facebook.com/MckfreshNailAttire
Mckfreshies Fan Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/283602858491317/
I have questions which haven’t been covered. What should I do?
Please send any questions or Customer Service enquiries which you may have through to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your within 3 business days.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, not. Nail polish is classed in the ‘dangerous goods’ category and as such is unable to be posted internationally in standard Australia Post parcels.
Please feel free to contact your favourite stockists to enquire about them stocking Mckfresh Nail Attire.
How much is shipping?
$9 flat rate shipping on all parcels up to 15 bottles, after witch an additional $9 charge will be added. This flat rate charge applies Australia Wide. Signature on delivery available for an additional $2.95.
How can I track my package?
When you receive your shipping notification, it will include a tracking number. You can track your package using the Australia Post website for more details about where your parcel is located.
Standard Australia Post timeframes are to be expected once shipping notice is received.
Please note on rare occasions parcels have been known to go missing when in the care of Australia Post. We strongly recommend the addition of signature on delivery, or even extra insurance in placing a special/especially large order.
Enquire for more information about your options.